Godaddy.com

Sherlock

Here's a $5.99 coupon. http://x.co/kmsv

See thats the reason I use godaddy for mine. There are coupons all over the place to get stuff cheaper, and you do usually end up paying less than with most other registrars. I have had a couple of issues, however I have been using them going on 10 years and Ive never used a single company for that long who hasnt had problems at one point or another. It does bug me the upselling, but I guess thats how they make their money and can afford to make my own stuff cheaper. Least thats the way I look at it.

I still use GoDaddy simply because they've never actually wronged me. The few times I've had issues, their customer service was good. I like being able to buy super cheap domains and not having to shuffle them elsewhere because of bad service. I've used them for at least 10 years now without any problems.

Oh well alright, but is it true that Namecheap bumped up their yearly price?

I don't know what their "old" prices might've been, but they're currently $10.69 a year for .coms and .nets. That doesn't include the standard ICANN fee that'll go on top, too. Do you know what they previously were?

Woot that's a nice coupon, can this work with domain transfers from Namecheap?

Usually doing a search on godaddy coupons you can find them pretty quick, however they tend to be deals on major domain names like .com and .net and only usually new registrations. I have found them on occasion for others though

I have a number of domains and services with godaddy and have never had any problems with them. A lot of people didn't use them for a while because of their support for SOPA.

Which I always find daft because as someone already stated above, just about every company will be doing something we dont like LOL

Which I always find daft because as someone already stated above, just about every company will be doing something we dont like LOL

True, but this was a topic that very directly was going to effect a huge amount of the people who were going to buy their product. No, we may not always agree with their practices and sometimes we'll have personal conflicts.....but this was going against the sheer -reason- that many of us made purchases to begin with (ie-we bought domains for our sites that would then possibly be greatly restricted by SOPA if passed).