Anyone who would like to Welcome a New Guy!

Siddy

Hello All.

The Boring Stuff first -

I have been a Jack of All Trades in the world of coding and more specifically, I have been working as a Website Consultant over the past few years. My roles typically include consulting and providing options to clients that they can have when they are planning a new website - not much of coding though. But prior to that I did several years on HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL. My career span has been more than 20 years and during this I have done Teaching, Mentoring, Software Development (C, Visual Basic). 

The Better Stuff -

I have joined this forum for three distinct reasons -

a. I have started feeling lonely and confined to what I do at the moment. This forum, I think, can help me get away from some of my confinement as I do find some great threads here.

b. I also intend to share what I know - not much I agree, but still, something can always help, right?

c. Plus, I also look forward to getting help on my doubts. After all, everyone has some issues or the other at some point.

So here I am - code named Siddy - an Indian.

Looking forward to meeting great people, building great relations.

Cheers all.

5 hours ago, Siddy said:

Hello All.

The Boring Stuff first -

I have been a Jack of All Trades in the world of coding and more specifically, I have been working as a Website Consultant over the past few years. My roles typically include consulting and providing options to clients that they can have when they are planning a new website - not much of coding though. But prior to that I did several years on HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL. My career span has been more than 20 years and during this I have done Teaching, Mentoring, Software Development (C, Visual Basic). 

The Better Stuff -

a. I have started feeling lonely and confined to what I do at the moment. This forum, I think, can help me get away from some of my confinement as I do find some great threads here.

b. I also intend to share what I know - not much I agree, but still, something can always help, right?

c. Plus, I also look forward to getting help on my doubts. After all, everyone has some issues or the other at some point.

Cheers all.

Welcome to the community. You came at the right place and you're one of needed expert here. You can always share and express your thoughts especially on the field of your expertise. Feel free to roam around and I hope you will find your comfort. God bless.

On 12/21/2018 at 3:49 PM, Siddy said:

Hello All.

The Boring Stuff first -

The Better Stuff -

Cheers all.

Hello there and welcome to Prodjex! Those don't even seem boring at all! Quite interesting if you ask me. Enjoy your stay here and I'm looking forward to learning some things from you as well. I'll try to help out any way I can! Good day. 

Welcome! To the land of the dead the land of no sleeping and the land of finding semicolon I join this website to know more about PHP and JAVA programming and answer forums that will help my Co programmers with their problems about programming also thanks in every programmer that join to this website I wish someday that we will become a successful programmer thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All.

The Boring Stuff first -

The Better Stuff -

Cheers all.

Hello Siddy! You are wonderfully welcome in this forum. I am glad you join in this community. Have a good and nice day to you.

Hello All.

The Boring Stuff first -

The Better Stuff -

Cheers all.

Hello Siddy! You are very much welcome in  this forum. I am glad that you joined in this community. Just feel at home here. See you around.

• 7 months later...