Everything will always have two sides of the coin,the good and bad sides and it will be better to always dwell on the good sides especially if the good sides outweigh the bad sides like in the case of social media,it's positives outweigh the negatives and all what we need do is to dwell on the positives and try to be careful with scammers that are on the prowl on social media platforms.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe social media is good. It entertains you, informs you and sometime annoys. You just have to balance things and not let it influence your life too much.  For example, we tend to believe too much on social media influencers that we tend to copy what they do, eat, drink etcetera. It goes to a point of addiction that we wont be happy anymore with what we have because we tend to copy what those whom we idolize have. At that point, social media becomes a stressor and is not good anymore. Everything we do should be in moderation and we always have to keep in mind that the real world out there is way much better for it is real.

It's like anything in life - there are both good and bad sides to it. I think it's helpful for keeping people connected, but there is the bad side, such as too much time spent on social media and not enough time spent with people in real life - and also the bullying aspect of social media, which seems to be becoming more prevalent these days. 

• 8 months later...

Yah! Social media is good and the best way of attracting new customers. Using social media allows your customers to connect and interact with your business. If you already have an established brand, social media might be an opportunity to further develop your brand and give your business a voice. We build and maintain relationships with social media.

Hello there. Yeah, I'm sure social media is good, even great. I personally use a lot of different social media, e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and of course Instagram. In my opinion, Instagram has become one of the most popular and actively used Internet platforms. You can use it both for private goals or to promote your blog/ product/ business. For this purpose I'd like to recommend zen-promo.com that will help you gein more followers for low price. They also offer some extra functions (spying on your opponent, free 7 days trial).

Edited by Kimashik