Superpowers

JayRob2212

If I had a superpower, I would want to be telekinetic! It is such a swiss army knife power if you think about it. I can lift myself to fly, I can move objects, use it offensively(like a sharp knife), and in some instances, teleportation.

What would be your superpower of choice?

On 4/8/2018 at 1:29 AM, ion said:

Well, If I have a super power it's gonna be the power to become invisible.  Honestly I'm just a man, and I think You know exactly what I need and I don't need to explain more about this super power right? :) LOL!

I also want to be invisible but I don't have the same reasons. I want to become invisible because I don't wanna be seen by people. As a person who kind of stand out a lot (I guess in a bad way), I want to at least experience a day where no one can see me and notice me. It might be odd, but yes I want to be invisible because I hate attention. 

If I had a superpower I would like to be an invisible and be able to grant people their wishes but  punish people who do wrong. I would like to provide money to the starving and poor. Be a kind of Oprah and surprise people with cars and houses.I would like to punish politicians who cheat their constituents they are working for their good yet are in office making themselves rich. I would take away all ill gotten wealth. I would name and shame. I would get justice. I would be a kind of super woman.

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

I also want to be invisible but I don't have the same reasons. I want to become invisible because I don't wanna be seen by people. As a person who kind of stand out a lot (I guess in a bad way), I want to at least experience a day where no one can see me and notice me. It might be odd, but yes I want to be invisible because I hate attention. 

Well, I'm just kidding.  :) you can stay on your room if you want.  But honestly I like that opinion. like walking along the street, go to the malls, enjoying the environment, It's looks like I'm still enjoying the place even I'm not in my comfort zone.

I would like to have super speed because I think that it's very cool to just run around and help others while also being more productive yourself. In a way, having super speed is like being able to control time without the added burden of having to worry about the past or the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe if I would have a super power then I would wish to have the ability to fly high so that I can travel all around the world without making any expense. I can travel alone without any problem of having a huge funds since I am already free for my expense travel. It is really great to have the ability to fly because you can do a lot of things that an ordinary people can do. I can transpose without hassle or delay in my places of travel.

For me I think it would be fun to have the ability to create multiple duplicate clones of oneself like Multiple Man.  That way I could achieve a lot of things in less time.  I would use my power to learn many things such as martial arts, economics and science.  While my duplicates are traveling around the world helping people, the "Prime" entity stays at home catching up on Netflix at playing video games. :)

If I would have superpowers it'll be Flying. Selfishly speaking, I would love to travel the world specially during night time where nobody's gonna catch me with superpowers and post me in the web and go viral over night. (haha) I'd visit Paris and Rio de Genero and don't forget DisneyLand (child in me nveer dies, I guess.).

On 06/04/2018 at 11:33 AM, JayRob2212 said:

If I had a superpower, I would want to be telekinetic! It is such a swiss army knife power if you think about it. I can lift myself to fly, I can move objects, use it offensively(like a sharp knife), and in some instances, teleportation.

What would be your superpower of choice?

If I would given the chance to have this superpower I rather have the power of CONTROLLING TIME ( whether I can go back to past, prolong the present  but don't have the capability to predict the future.) The reasons was not to change anything but to visit the past to look back what are those things that really made me today. sometimes it is somewhat makes me happy recalling the past experiences and happenings in my life, So that by visiting the past I will realize my present more because we all know that whatever we did in the past has a counterpart in the present and in the future. And other thing was to prolong the present but with limit of course prolong the present by the sense of hoping that the time will be runs too slow so that we could enjoy the moments and seize the moments happenings more and more. And I know that there are points in our life that is happening in the present that we are hoping we hope we could prolong it and asking for at least for some hours extension, How cool is that? And lastly NOT having the power to take a look nor visit the future so that there will be a room for excitement for us.. 

Well, the superpower that I wish to have is being able to fly. If I can do it, it will be very useful to me like if I'll be going to 30th floor or even just from the 10th floor of the building and unfortunately the elevator is working so slow or malfunctioning and I really need to go up immediately so I need to take the stairs, right? Using my ability to fly, I can just lift my self up following the route of the stairs and I'm sure I'll be in my destination without having a hard time to breathe because of the exhaustion from walking. Also, if you can't reach a certain thing up there and you need a staircase for that, well if you can fly I can easily get it without taking an effort to get a staircase and I won't get any accident from falling too. And this is my ultimate goal if I can fly, it can be very useful when there is a disaster like an earthquake, a flash-floods, even a storms, etc. It can save our lives and even other people. An ability to fly is also useful for leisure things like if you want to have a view of the city from the sky at night, etc.

• 8 months later...

I'd want to be a telepath just like Professor Charles Xavier of the X-Men series. I love the idea of being able to communicate with people telepathically. It's also great if I can move things through my mind. Things in my life would probably be very easy since my mind is very powerful. 

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...