What's the game you wish had a sequel?

ukfan41

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd love a new Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

I know there's the new MMO The Old Republic, but that doesn't count. I want a single player RPG to carry on the story.

One of my favourite games although I only really played the expansion.

There are 2 games I wish had a sequel. One is currently just over the Beta (Guild Wars 2!) and the other is World Of Warcraft.

Yes I know WoW is currently launching its 4th expansion but by this time there are so many people that have played it even the causal players from back in the days of old have amazing gear and items with most classes on 85. The game also keeps changing half in an attempt to keep it fresh half so that it can revamp things that have simply gone wrong.

Personally a WoW 2 (or if not WoW another game that competed with WoW (Maybe GuildWars 2 will!) will just allow the developers to start afresh with all the crazy ideas that simply couldn't be fit into the current game.

One is currently just over the Beta (Guild Wars 2!)

Guild Wars 2 is a game I am hugely anticipating. It sounds sad, but a few years ago when both me and my girlfriend were in college/uni, we would play Guild Wars together. Now that we've left education and gone into the real world of working, it's left us with no time. So we're hoping that we can sort that in the coming months and make some time in the evenings or weekends to play Guild Wars 2 when it's released.

I've just registered by copy of GuildWars2!

Now that is actually a really sweet story. All I can say is that it was one of the first MMORPGs that I played and I'm itchy to try it again.

I've just registered by copy of GuildWars2!

Now that is actually a really sweet story. All I can say is that it was one of the first MMORPGs that I played and I'm itchy to try it again.

I wish I could commit to reserving a copy, but I can't because my future is uncertain at the moment, as far as free time goes anyway.

I'll second the Evil Genius vote: brilliant game.

Another one I really enjoyed and wish had a sequel (or just a working version on XP or later) is Oni. Very enjoyable beat-em-up that would be awesome with today's control systems and graphics.

I wish they would continue with Half Life 2 Episode 3. They probably will release it eventually, but still...You never know.

I don't know about Counter Strike though. That is not the kind of game that needs to have a sequel. It is good as it is.

Try Global Offensive.

Guild Wars 2 will be awesome! Also Diablo 3, which is finally coming out! really though, I want to see a sequel to Jet Set Radio Future, that game was incredible. Gameplay was addictive, crazy and fast-paced. Music was AWESOME.

I wish there was a sequel to Blast Corps, which was originally made on the Nintendo 64. It was an amazing game and I loved every minute I spent playing it when I was a kid! If a sequel was released for it today, I'd buy it for sure!

Not sure if this count's (it's a third installment to the series) but i wish Warcraft 3 had a sequel... no World of Warcraft is not it's sequel. :)

This! It's my favorite RTS ever, and I even like it better than Starcraft. :) And WoW is no comparison to WCIII and the custom online maps it had.

Also: Star Wars Battlefront II. The community is still strong, they need to make a third game!

Well, my favorite game of all time is Dota 1. I've been playing this game for almost 7 years now and I've played with some of the best players in our country. And I don't know Dota 2 would be considered a sequel for Dota 1 because it's just like they upgraded Dota 1's graphics but still the same gameplay. So I think this is already a wish came true for me.

What am I to expect? Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is already out and Diablo 3 finally came out. So I wouldn't be expecting any games so far.