What Do You Like About Instagram?

• 3 weeks later...

I actually use Instagram for entertainment. I don't post anything on there. I use to look at people's pictures and see what they are upto in their life's. What they do on a particular day.Where they take their vacations. what fashion they are into. What gifts they received. I also look at diffrent online stores especially to do with fashion and food. Instagram is like looking at an album. I like it's photographic nature and ability to entertain me and keep me informed.

• 7 months later...

What do you like about instagram: What i love in instagram is it makes your ability in taking photos increases and give you some idea into an artistic way. It was also great kind of social media in where you can do advertisement in a way like a natural intagram post only. Addition with that why i like the instagram, by using it you can also connect to your another social media account.

I use Instagram to share my photos on my account when I get a shot that I feel is good enough and reflects my experience at that place etc. I story more day to day things and try to get creative with it although I don't really care if people watch those I just like to watch those myself.haha.

On 3/27/2018 at 8:08 PM, Kakashi2020 said:

Instagram as well all know is a photo sharing app like Facebook and Twitter it's Has over 800 Million Active Subscribers.  

If you're using Instagram, What do you like about it?

IMG_20180328_010523_459.jpg

I signed up for Instagram and am a member. The only problem is I have not used it much. I would like to use it more. Yet I only become very active where am paid. No money no working.

It is owned by Facebook, the social networking giant which is hugely popular. It has a nice and easy interface to navigate and share photographs. Besides all these, the filters are amazing. Also you can protect your account which prevents misuse of your photographs and you can control who can see your pics.

I like to read and see photographs on different subjects like insects, nature, flowers, buildings, toys, food, people, streets and anything that interest me. It gives me the chance to see the other side of the world. I also learned some styles  and tips on photography. I also upload and share photos that I capture. I like to read comments and suggestion for the improvement of my photographs. I am also eager to see how much likes will I receive. It always makes me excited. Plus, it's a user friendly platform.

Edited by Jelineex

I like that I can disable comments on my posts compared to other social media sites like Facebook which I don't get why it's not yet implemented because Facebook is the biggest social network and that means more bullies. Plus it's cleaner and way less cluttered than Facebook.

• 2 weeks later...

I like how Instagram is all about the media content of users. The fact that it only lets one post videos and pictures, makes it more share-able to the crowd. The effects are also continuously being updated and the sub-applications that is included in its app are all fun and very modern. Instagram was the first popular social media site to have stories or posts that people don't want in their feed but still want to share what they did within a day to the world. Even online selling can be done in Instagram. With this, people on Instagram gain a lot of interests and ideas.