How do you feel about PayPal?

PayPal has grown to be a world renowned payment portal.  I can still remember when I started looking for online jobs and PayPal wasn't even recognized in my country so it's either I find a new site or if the site accommodates bank transfers to my country then it would take 2 weeks for a transfer to happen, this was in 2002.  Nowadays PayPal supports almost all countries and is one of the biggest international payment portals around.  Money transfers and payments takes seconds for every transaction that takes place around the globe.

IMG_20180429_014151_175.jpg

I have been using PayPal for years and i'm quite happy with their services. Although i have encountered some issues over the years, i still think they are more efficient and safe in terms of keeping your account protected. I have been using PayPal for my business and personal transactions and they served me well. 

I've only been using Paypal for less than a year and I haven't had any bad experience with them yet. They seem to be very trustworthy because of their long-running services. They have slightly high transaction and withdrawal fees but I guess it's manageable since the convenience they bring to the table is impressive.

Oh, I have a problem setting up 2-factor authentication with my Paypal account. I don't know if they are restricting other countries from using it or not because the guides I've searched seem to have a different user interface.

7 minutes ago, EfficientNinja said:

I've only been using Paypal for less than a year and I haven't had any bad experience with them yet. They seem to be very trustworthy because of their long-running services. They have slightly high transaction and withdrawal fees but I guess it's manageable since the convenience they bring to the table is impressive.

Oh, I have a problem setting up 2-factor authentication with my Paypal account. I don't know if they are restricting other countries from using it or not because the guides I've searched seem to have a different user interface.

PayPal really doesn't have withdrawal fees or transfer fees in my country, but they do have a transaction fee in which the sender or payor would be charged.

I think PayPal has a 3 factor authentication nowadays but it's just an email confirmation and mobile confirmation then you have to attach a bank account to it so that your paypal account could be verified.  I recently made my wife an account.

I've been using Paypal for 4 months now and I like their services. When I tried linking my debit card to Paypal I emailed them about my reimbursement payment because that time I hadn't received any they took an effort to call my phone but unfortunately, I missed the call because of different time zone later that week I received my reimbursement fee. What I also like is there's no charges fee when I transfer my money to my debit card but I'm kind of sad about their policy update they will increase their charges fee starting May 10. I'm not sure yet if my country is affected by that but if yes I might find another alternative method.

21 hours ago, aecel said:

I've been using Paypal for 4 months now and I like their services. When I tried linking my debit card to Paypal I emailed them about my reimbursement payment because that time I hadn't received any they took an effort to call my phone but unfortunately, I missed the call because of different time zone later that week I received my reimbursement fee. What I also like is there's no charges fee when I transfer my money to my debit card but I'm kind of sad about their policy update they will increase their charges fee starting May 10. I'm not sure yet if my country is affected by that but if yes I might find another alternative method.

Oh yeah, I read an email they sent me about that too. It seems there will be a change in their fees. I hope this wouldn't affect freelancers that much online. Since websites or clients online could deduct the fees for their payment.

I've been using Paypal for a while and I love the service and its convenience to do everything online and even transferring it to my own bank account. It's the best platform out there because almost all online transactions can be done through PayPal regardless of site. I will be keeping an eye on their fee changes, however, and hopefully, it doesn't ruin the system as much as before.

• 7 months later...

PayPal has been a great find. I had hard time sending money to my brother who is in the US and PayPal has made it simpler. Now, I can send and receive payments instantly. Also, it is automatically transferred the next day. It operates in over 186 countries so there is nothing to worry about its credibility. I am really impressed with their support team as well as they resolved a problem of mine within a matter of a couple of hours.

Well, if you are looking for the most popular and used online payment processor, then PayPal is what you are going to be needing. 

The services of PayPal are so good that it knocks off most of the competition it has in the business. Although, there are so many new updates in PayPal at the moment, it's still good enough in my opinion. 

I love PayPal! I have been using PayPal for all my online transactions it is easy to use and the services of the company is top notch. There is nothing bad I can say about PayPal! you just need to link it with your bank account and you're ready to go with all of your online transactions.

On 4/28/2018 at 8:42 PM, Kakashi2020 said:

PayPal has grown to be a world renowned payment portal.  I can still remember when I started looking for online jobs and PayPal wasn't even recognized in my country so it's either I find a new site or if the site accommodates bank transfers to my country then it would take 2 weeks for a transfer to happen, this was in 2002.  Nowadays PayPal supports almost all countries and is one of the biggest international payment portals around.  Money transfers and payments takes seconds for every transaction that takes place around the globe.

IMG_20180429_014151_175.jpg

PayPal happens to have helped me greatly in my online earning. I joined it in 2003 and am still there. I use it to withdraw my cash always. It is a renowned money processor

I get to read Paypal word in some of the business establishment especially with the remittance center. But, I don't understand it not until I searched for a job online. That's when I have an idea what Paypal is all about. I know it's one of the large money processor and the safest portal. It's been recognize and widely use. The only thing I don't like about it. It takes a longer period of time to transfer money to bank accounts. I just don't have that patience to wait. However, I still trust their service.

I have had nothing but good experience with Paypal. I have been using it for years now. There have been other similar payment portals that have popped up but I have not yet used them. With the positive service and experience I have had with Paypal I don't think that I will be trying other payment portals unless a certain client or transaction requires it. There have been an increase in their charges per transaction but I still think that it is still fair.

I have mixed feelings towards them. Sometimes, they are just great and fast, regarding transactions on your credit card or bank account. However, sometimes they tend to block your account, without specifying the exact reason why they did that. Also, their fees when you withdraw money on your card are big, if you ask me. The responds of their customer service is sometimes just copied message and it seems to me that sometimes they do not even read an e-mail you sent to them with regards to your problem. 

Well, PayPal is the best way to receive and send money online. Most people have good things to say about using PayPal but the unlucky ones will always curse PayPal and you can't blame them for it. 

If you have ever had your PayPal account limited with lots of money on your account, you would understand their frustration. 

I am very satisfied with Paypal's services. I really trust its security features, and I like how convenient it is to make payments online without having to directly reveal my credit card information. It's also very easy to receive money through Paypal! So far I haven't had any bad experience with its services.

Well, so far so good, PayPal is the best online payment processor for sending and receiving money from all the parts of the world where PayPal has its services available. 

Personally, as much as I hate some silly things PayPal does, I still can't do without it. 

I have been using this paypal for my freelance jobs or online jobs and it was very easy to use and I could also transfer my earning to other app where I could easily withdraw my earnings rather than transfer it through my bank account. I am new to this and I already withdraw some cash from it that's why it is also the reason that I trust paypal. 

It's good because they have a good security feature in their app also its very good for newbie freelancer and its so easy to use because many of those website job is paid via PayPal and I love it, but I prefer to use pioneer because of exchange rates or forex rate I'm a wise person money spending is very important because you can get in just one click.